Since some time had passed from the moment I´ve posted first article about bitcoins earning, and things have changed, I decided to write continuation. We´ll start to look what happened to projects, mentioned in article «Simple ways of earning bitcoins».
«Bitcoin Bonus» seems to stop paying, at least I did not received anything for referrals, and looks like all new users are not receiving welcome bonuses. That project was offline long time, so maybe they will resurrect. «First Bitcoin HYIP» is having problems too, when you are login to your account, you will see message: «We are currently under attack, please not send any BTC». I am watching this message few weeks, and most of my affiliates could not pay membership fee, so I guess that founders are not scamming, but I’m not sure if this program will continue working. So, let’s start looking for other easy ways to earn bitcoins!
Mining – generate bitcoins in your computer!
My detailed article regarding this matter is not finished yet, so this time I will just explain how to start generating coins with your computer and later will post more information. Last versions of bitcoin software don’t have support of single mining (it is becoming less and less effective), so now the only way to «generate money» is joining one of mining pools. For your convenience I´ve made a guide on how to start mining:
1. First you will need to download mining software, that will do all actual work at your computer. There are two types of miners available – with GUI (graphic interface, just like any Windows software), and text ones (like in good old DOS days). First ones are much convenient for using, but text ones usually have more features and more support of different hardware. Personally I´m using Ufasoft Bitcoin Miner, this is command-line miner with text interface, but it will not be hard to use if you will read my guide. It has support of both GPU and CPU mining, so you can use it even if your video card don’t have GPU (but you will be generating very very slow in this case). Just download archive and unpack it to any folder at your hard disc drive. If you need more information about mining software, check wiki and bitcoin forum.
2. Now you need to register at mining pool. There are many different pools available, I’m currently working with two biggest ones – mining.bitcoin.cz and deepbit.net (if you need more check complete list at bitcoin wiki). It’s hard to decide, what is better, at the moment I’m having little better results at mining.bitcoin.cz, so I will describe how to use this one. After registering and activating your account by clicking link in email, you will need to login to your account and add new worker. For every computer that you use for coin generation, you will have to register new «worker-miner» (every miner will have its own password, and it will be different from your account password!). Let’s imagine, that we’ve just registered account «account1», with password «password1» and added worker «account1.worker1» with password «password2».
3. Now you have to configure your miner software. Make a new icon (shortcut) at your desktop pointing to .exe file of mining software, right-click on it, and edit Properties/Shortcuts/Object field. Instead of let´s say «C:\miner\bitcoin-miner.exe» you will have to write the following «C:\miner\bitcoin-miner.exe -o http://api.bitcoin.cz:8332 -u account1.worker1 -p password2». Now just click this icon and you are in, coins are generating!
In my next article about mining I will describe it more with more details, right now I can suggest you to check bitcoin forum for more info, and to receive estimated numbers – how much you can earn with mining, please check mining hardware comparison because we are moving to next way of earning bitcoins.
Free bitcoins – just take some coins for free!
Name says it all! You will not need to invest or do something complicated, just register in this programs and get BTC for free! Currently there are two such options available: iwantfreebitcoins and freebitcoins, both are almost same. In few words, this programs are paying you for completing simple tasks, like registering at some websites, completing surveys, downloading software and etc. Some offers are available only to residents of US, Europe or other «payable» countries, they will check your IP to see if you are qualified or not. If you have many free time, or you need to get your first bitcents for free to test this ecurrency – I advice you try to try to earn something completing this tasks. Otherwise I’d better suggest you earn by referring other people to this programs, this is little more complicated, but way to interesting and profitable! Or just try next earn opportunity.
Another bitcoin HYIP!
Bitcoin pyramid is new, but promising program, started after «First Bitcoin HYIP» was claimed dead by most users. It´s very similar to first one, but looks more serious and have some interesting features, so it´s definitely worth a try, especially because membership is free! Let´s check key features of this HYIP (pyramid or just money game):
- You can join it without paying anything! But without paying, chances to win something (without referring new members) will be minimal, I will describe why in next paragraph.
- If you decided to pay membership fee, you are free to pay as much as you want. 0.01BTC, or 100BTC – only you decide, how much you want to risk, investing in this project. The more you invest, the more you will earn, look below how this scheme works.
- Random bonuses, that are spreading among all participants.
- Simple and convenient interface (you even not need password!) All stats are opened to public, you can see what´s going on and how pyramid is growing any time
- This is new project, that just started, so if you will join now you will be on top of the pyramid.
Now let´s see in details, how money are spreading among participants. When new member is signing up, and deciding to pay membership fee, it´s divided in two parts. 50% of fee is given to «sponsor» (i.e. the person who attracted this affiliate), and the remaining 50% are paid to random member. Interesting thing is how this random affiliate is chosen – it depends on amount of bitcoins in pyramid, and on amounts of members deposits. For example, overall amount of deposited money (from all members) is 50BTC, and you deposited 25BTC of it, then you will have 50% chance to get random bounty. If you deposited 5BTC, chances are 10% and so on. At the moment, there was just 25BTC invested by members of this HYIP, so all even affiliates with not big deposits like 1BTC are having good chances to get random payments!
So, I recommend you to try this project, just remember words of creator: «Alpha-version. Rules may change, money can be lost. Use at your own risk!». This is just a game, not real investment!
That’s all for now, I hope this article was useful, all comments are welcome. I wish you earn a lot of coins! When you will need to exchange your earned bitcoins to cash, I suggest you use services of wm-center.com exchanger, they have many payment methods and will pay you instant after receiving your BTC. I will return to the topic of easy ways of earning bitcoins in future, when will find new interesting opportunities, so not forget to check my blog from time to time!